3elearning.com truly respects the privacy of its users, and is fully committed to protect their personal information and use it properly. This policy describes how we may collect and use personal information, and the rights and choices available to our visitors and users regarding such information.
1. Your Consent (please read carefully!)
Please note: you are not obligated by law to provide us with any information. You hereby acknowledge, warrant and agree that any information you do provide us is provided of your own free will and consent, for the purposes and uses described herein.
This policy describes our privacy practices – what information we collect on our visitors and users, how we collect it, what we do with it, how we protect it, and your rights regarding your information.
2. What Information Do We Collect?
2.1. Visitor and User Information
We collect two types of information regarding our Visitors and Users:
1. Un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a Visitor or un-identified User, which may be made available to us, or collected automatically via his/her use of the Services (“Non-personal Information”). Such Non-personal Information does not enable us to identify the Visitor or User from whom it was collected. The Non-personal Information collected by us mainly consists of technical and aggregated usage information, such as Visitors’ and Users’ browsing and ‘click-stream’ activity on the Services, session heatmaps and scrolls, non-identifying information regarding the Visitor’s or User’s device, operating system, internet browser, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, etc.
2. Individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts cause the identification of an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information collected by us mainly consists of contact details (e.g., e-mail address or phone number), billing details (name, physical billing address, payment method and transaction details), details regarding a browsing or usage session (IP address, Geo-location and/or device unique identifier), details regarding connected third-party accounts (such as the e-mail or username for a connected Google or Facebook account), scanned identification documents provided to us (such as an ID card, driver’s license, passport or official company registration documents), correspondences (including those made through or uploaded to our Services), and any other Personal Information provided to us by Visitors and/or Users through their access to and/or use of the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, any Non-personal Information that is connected or linked to Personal Information (for example, in order to improve the Services we offer) is deemed and treated by us as Personal Information, as long as such connection or linkage exists.
We collect two types of information: Personal Information (which could be used to uniquely identify an individual) and Non-personal Information (which is non-identifying).
We collect such information regarding our users and visitors, our users’ users, job applicant and anyone else who may provide it to us.
2.2. Users of Users Information
We may also collect similar information pertaining to visitors and users of our User’s Websites or Services (“Users-of-Users”), solely for and on our Users’ behalf
2.3. 3elearning Jobs Applicant Information
We also collect information that is provided to us by 3elearning jobs candidates (“Applicants”), when they apply to any of the open positions published at jobs section, by e-mail or otherwise
3. How Do We Collect Such Information?
There are two main methods we use:
1. We collect information through your use of the Services. In other words, when you are visiting or using our Services, including when you browse the Website or any User Website, register a User Account, edit your User Website and upload information and content, and/or download and use any 3elearning Apps and/or Mobile Apps, we are aware of it any may gather, collect and record such uses, sessions and related information, either independently or with the help of third-party services as detailed
2. We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect the Personal Information you provide us when you register to our Services; when you sign-in to our Services via third party services such as Facebook or Google; when you place purchases and/or register domain names; when you submit or upload such Personal Information as you use any of our Services; and/or when you contact us directly.
When you visit or use our services – you may also provide us with certain information (either automatically through your uses, or by manually submitting it).
4. Why Do We Collect Such Information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To further develop, customize and improve our Services, based on Visitors’ and Users’ common or personal preferences, experiences and difficulties;
3. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
4. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages
5. To facilitate, sponsor and offer certain contests, events and promotions, determine participants’ eligibility, monitor performance, contact winners and grant prizes and benefits;
6. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
7. To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities;
8. To consider Applicants’ candidacy for working at 3elearning; and
9. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
We collect and use information in order to provide our services and make them better and safer.
We also collect and use information in order to contact our visitors, users and job applicants, and in order to comply with the laws applicable to us.
5. Where Do We Store Your Information?
3elearning Visitors’, 3elearning Users’ and Users-of-Users’ Personal Information may be maintained, processed and stored by 3elearning and our authorized affiliates and service providers.
6. Users-of-Users’ Information
3elearning may collect, store and process certain Non-personal and Personal Information of Users-of-Users (“Users-of-Users Information”), solely on our Users’ behalf and at their direction. For example, each of our Users is able to import their e-mail contacts from third party services like Gmail, or otherwise collect and manage contacts via their User Website. Such contacts are then stored with 3elearning, on the User’s behalf.
7. 3elearning Jobs Applications
3elearning welcomes all qualified Applicants to apply to any of the open positions published at JOBS by sending us their contact details and CV (“Applicants Information”) via the relevant Position Application Form on our Website, or through any other means provided by us.
We understand that privacy and discreetness are crucial to our Applicants, and are committed to keep Applicants Information private and use it solely for 3elearning’s internal recruitment purposes (including for identifying Applicants, evaluating their applications, making hiring and employment decisions, and contacting Applicants by phone or in writing).
Please note that 3elearning may retain Applicants Information submitted to it even after the applied position has been filled or closed. This is done so we could re-consider Applicants for other positions and opportunities at 3elearning; so we could use their Applicants Information as reference for future applications submitted by them; and in case the Applicant is hired, for additional employment and business purposes related to his/her work at 3elearning.
We welcome all qualified job seekers to apply to any of our open positions, by sending us their contact details and CV.
We will use such information solely for our internal recruitment, employment and business purposes.
8. Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
3elearning may share your Personal Information with third parties (or otherwise allow them access to it) only in the following manners and instances:
8.1. Third Party Services:
3elearning has partnered with a number of selected service providers, whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance our own. These include hosting and server co-location services, communications and content delivery networks (CDNs), data and cyber security services, billing and payment processing services, domain name registrars, fraud detection and prevention services, web analytics, e-mail distribution and monitoring services, session recording and remote access services, performance measurement data optimization and marketing services, content providers, and our legal and financial advisors (collectively, “Third Party Service(s)”).
Such Third Party Services may receive or otherwise have access to our Visitors’ and Users’ Personal Information and/or Users-of-Users’ Personal Information, in its entirety or in part – depending on each of their particular roles and purposes in facilitating and enhancing our Services and business, and may only use it for such purposes.
3elearning is accountable for personal data that it receives under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to a third party as described in the Privacy Shield Principles. In particular, 3elearning remains responsible and liable under the Privacy Shield Principles if third-party agents that it engages to process the personal data on its behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless 3elearning proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
We may share the information of our visitors, users and their users-of-users with various third parties, including certain service providers, law enforcement officials and application developers.
The information may be shared solely in accordance with this policy.
8.2. Law Enforcement, Legal Requests and Duties:
3elearning may disclose or otherwise allow others access to your Personal Information pursuant to a legal request, such as a subpoena, legal proceedings, search warrant or court order, or in compliance with applicable laws, if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so, with or without notice to you.
8.3. Protecting Rights and Safety:
3elearning may share your Personal Information with others if we believe in good faith that this will help protect the rights, property or personal safety of 3elearning, any of our Users, any Users-of-Users, or any member of the general public, with or without notice to you.
8.4. Social Media Features and Framed Pages:
Our Services include certain Social Media features and widgets, such as the “Facebook Connect” or “Google Sign-in” features, “Facebook Like” button, the “Share this” button or other interactive mini-programs (“Social Media Features”). These Social Media Features may collect information such as your IP address or which page you are visiting on our Website, and may set a cookie to enable them to function properly. Social Media Features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Services. Your interactions with these third parties are governed by their policies and not ours.
In addition, our Services may enable you to share your Personal Information with third parties directly, such as via page framing techniques to serve content to or from Third Party Services or other parties, while preserving the look and feel of our Website and Services (“Frames”). Please be aware that if you choose to interact or share any Personal Information via such Frames, you are in fact providing it to these third parties and not to us, and such interactions and sharing too are governed by such third parties’ policies and not ours.
8.5. App Market Developers:
As part of our App Market program, we allow third party developers (“Third Party Developer(s)”) to develop and offer their own applications via the 3elearning App Market (“Third Party App(s)”), in conjunction with 3elearning.
8.6. 3elearning Subsidiaries and Affiliated Companies:
For the avoidance of doubt, 3elearning may share your Personal Information in manners other than as described above, pursuant to your explicit approval, or if we are legally obligated to do so. Moreover, 3elearning may transfer, share, disclose or otherwise use Non-personal Information in its sole discretion and without the need for further approval.
9. Communications from 3elearning
9.1. Promotional Messages:
By subscribing to any Services (including to any of our newsletters, blogs, social media accounts or public events) and providing 3elearning with your e-mail address or any other contact information (such as your phone number or social media handle), you expressly agree to receive promotional content, messages or calls from 3elearning or our partners (acting on 3elearning’s behalf) through such means.
Accordingly, 3elearning and its partners shall be entitled to call you or send you promotional content or messages by e-mail, SMS, direct text messages, marketing calls and similar forms of communication. If you wish not to receive such promotional messages or calls, you may notify 3elearning at any time or follow the “unsubscribe” or STOP instructions contained in the promotional communications you receive.
You agree that we or our partners may send you promotional messages and content.You can easily opt-out of receiving promotional messages by contacting us or using the “unsubscribe” options provided by us.
9.2. Service and Billing Messages:
3elearning may also contact you with important information regarding our Services, or your use thereof.
For example, we may send you a notice (through any of the means available to us) if a certain Service is temporarily suspended for maintenance; reply to your support ticket or e-mail; send you reminders or warnings regarding upcoming or late payments for your current or upcoming subscriptions; forward abuse complaints regarding your User Website; or notify you of material changes in our Services.
You will not be able to opt-out of receiving such Service and Billing Messages.
We may also contact you with service and billing-related messages and content. You will not be able to opt-out of receiving such messages.
10. Accessing Your Personal Information
If you wish to access and/or request us to make corrections to the Personal Information that you have stored with us (either yours or your Users-of-Users’), or wish to request a list of what Personal Information (if any) pertaining to you we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes, feel free to send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request to access or correct the personal information you have stored with us, by sending us an e-mail or letter. You may also correct, update or remove certain information, or deactivate your account, through your account or website settings.
We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
12. Data Retention
We may retain your Personal Information (as well as your Users-of-Users Information) for as long as your User Account is active or as otherwise needed to provide you with our Services.
We may continue to retain such Personal Information even after you deactivate your User Account and/or cease to use any particular Services, as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes regarding our Users or their Users-of-Users, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our agreements and/or protect our legitimate interests.
We may keep your information for as long as your account is active, and longer as needed (for example, if we are legally obligated to keep it further, or need it to protect our interests).
3elearning has implemented security measures designed to protect the Personal Information you share with us, including physical, electronic and procedural measures. Among other things, we offer HTTPS secure access to most areas on our Services; the transmission of sensitive payment information (such as a credit card number) through our designated purchase forms is protected by an industry standard SSL/TLS encrypted connection; and we regularly maintain a PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) certification. We also regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and regularly seek new ways and Third Party Services for further enhancing the security of our Services and protection of our Visitors’ and Users’ privacy.
However – regardless of the measures and efforts taken by 3elearning, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your Personal Information, your Users-of-Users’ Information or any other User Content you upload, publish or otherwise share with 3elearning or anyone else.
We therefore encourage you to set strong passwords for your User Account and User Website, and avoid providing us with any sensitive information which you believe its disclosure could cause you substantial or irreparable harm. Furthermore, because certain areas on our Services are less secure than others (for example, if you set your Support forum ticket to be “Public” instead of “Private”, or if you browse to a non-SSL page), and since e-mail and instant messaging are not recognized as secure forms of communications, we request and encourage you not to share any Personal Information on any of these areas or via any of these methods.
If you have any questions regarding the security of our Services, you are more than welcome to contact us at email@example.com.
We are committed to securing your personal information, and use various security measures to better protect it.
However, as we can’t guarantee absolute protection – we encourage you to be careful, set a strong password for your account, and avoid submitting any sensitive information which, if exposed, could cause you major harm.
14. Public Forums and User Content
Our Services offer publicly accessible blogs, communities and support forums. Be aware that any information you provide in any such areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your Personal Information from our blogs, communities or forums, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information from such areas. For example, if you use a third party application to post a comment (e.g., the Facebook social plugin application) while logged in to your related profile with such third party, you will need to login into such application or contact its provider if you want to have the Personal Information you posted through it removed.
In any event, we recommend that you do not post any information (or use any posting means to post information) you would not want to be made public on these areas.
If you upload any User Content to your User Account or post it on your User Website and provide it in any other way as part of the use of any Service, you do so at your own risk.
We cannot control the actions of other Users or members of the public who may access your User Content, and are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures you or we may have placed on your User Website (including, for instance, password-protected areas on your User Website). You understand and acknowledge that, even after its removal by you or us, copies of User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if any third parties (including any of your Users-of-Users) have copied or stored such User Content. Again, we recommend that you do not upload or post any information you would not want to be publicly available.
Please avoid posting any information to any of the public areas on our Services, or to your own website, if you don’t want it to become publicly available.
Any heading, caption or section title contained herein, and any explanation or summary under the right
Any disputes between us may only be brought before the courts of Tel Aviv, Israel. We may change this policy at any time. We will notify you of any material changes.
Only the left column is legally binding (this column is just for clarity).Translated (non-English) versions of these terms are provided for convenience only.
16. Contacting Us